• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Grand Princess Review

Editor Rating
12 Awards

Great cruise! Short review here.

Review for Grand Princess to Alaska
mya603
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2015
Cabin:

I did the pre-cruise land tour to McKinley and Denali Lodges. Wonderful. No complaints there. Then we rode the train down to Whittier and boarded the ship. I loved the Grand. Everyone was super nice. I had no problems at all anywhere on the ship. The food and service in the dining rooms was great. The entertainment was wonderful. I saw a show where they danced and sang 50's music. They were really good. They had a wonderful comedian onboard. His show was the best! The entertainment in the piazza was always good. I loved the dance party on Wednesday night when they dropped the golden balloons. That was lots of fun. Seeing the scenery, the naturalist they had on board was perfect. They had the first female Iditarod winner onboard. She was great. Overall, it was the perfect cruise for me. I enjoyed every minute of it. Let me add here that I was traveling by myself. And I had a wonderful time! I will definitely sail with Princess again. And hopefully soon.

Cabin AD

It was aft balcony mini suite. A guarantee! It was perfect. Spacious and loved, loved the balcony!

Port Reviews

Anchorage

I did not take an excursion as I got in too late in the day to do so. I merely checked into the hotel, which was very nice, and crashed. got ready for the next day.

Find a Grand Princess Cruise from $164