3. Grand Celebration
First I wanna start by saying I have been on other cruise lines and after reading these reviews I was disappointed before I got on the boat. After I booked this vacation for me and my family a party of 8 we had 3 cabins I was so disappointed after reading the reviews. Thankful to say it DID NOT go nothing like those reviews. We had an amazing time. We got there and everything was on time and lines were fast and organized. Once on the boat we had lunch. Which is typical boat food buffet diner style food. It was good. Lots of choices. Half of us did carry on and the other half checked in luggage. Luggage took forever to get to room I recommend carry on. The pools are small there salt water but weren't over crowed at all. I was expecting something nice with slides a little bigger. They do have a kiddie pool small as well but again not over crowed at all. The dinner was at stellar dining room and the food was good desserts were delicious mango sherbet was to die for and the people so nice. One of our cabins had a small problem with the sink we let them know by the time we came back from dinner it was fixed. The other cabin has a problem with the bed and by the time we can't back from the pool it was fixed as well. We arrived at the port in the morning walking distance to the market had an amazing time at senor frog. Once on board the ship sailed and my son got sick the crew was amazing giving him crackers and green apples once he felt better we saw the show which was very nice and went to our 2nd night dinner which was yet again a very nice dinner. Beef Wellington very good and chocolate mousse cake was amazing. Lines to get off at west palm beach port were long to immigration but over all the cruise was nice. Do they have room for improvement? Yes! Without a doubt they need more activities for children. The juice was awful fruit punch. Coffee is not all that either. Boat needs more TLC. More activities for adults as well (night karaoke was nice on deck) Air condition in the cabins not very cool. Hot water not to good in the handicap cabin but in the other cabins was good. Elevator always busy(had to wait allot on them) It is a small boat and the price is way cheaper than other. For the price it's very good. If I had to rate the crew members alone I would give 5 stars very nice crew amazing attention with me and my family. Over all I would go again. Yes there is better cruise lines with more luxury and better pools and food but yet again this is a small ship on a small budget.

Based on reveiws

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by nferjper

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

nferjper’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin M93
The cabin was OK for a handicap. The TV was out dated very old the ac was horrible. It was very hot at night. Room service was very good.