3. Carnival Dream
Pros: beautiful ship Great comedians Lots to do Serenity deck Camp carnival Steak house Cons: smoking is permitted on the deck that leads into Camp carnival. The ping pong table is right by smokers area. cabin was hot, requested fan and guest services was rude a lied to me. Cabin steward found me a fan but she was not as friendly as others have been on other cruises I have been on. She was very short in conversation and never really greeted us unless I talked first. Paid for faster to fun. Suitcases took hours to get to room. My suitcase only made it to my room because my husband went and found it on a cart by itself in the middle of the waiting area of the elevators. When I called and told.guest services once again rude. paid for a balcony and was unable to enjoy. Closed most days because they were cleaning the ship and the other times our neighbors smoked on the balcony. This was to be our family Christmas cruise. Ship was suppose to have already been decorated according to website. It was not! My only other complaint is I emailed my complaints right after I got back from cruise and not one person emailed to address concerns. Being a loyal Carnival cruiser I found that very sad. I still will sail on carnival just not the Dream!

Smoky!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by lanamarie 38

Pros: beautiful ship

Great comedians

Lots to do

Serenity deck

Camp carnival

Steak house

Cons: smoking is permitted on the deck that leads into Camp carnival.

The ping pong table is right by smokers area.

lanamarie 38’s Full Rating Summary