3. Disney Wonder
So, for starters: most people would assume that Disney is a destination for families with children. Well, since childhood, both my wife and I have been obsessed with all things Disney. Our cruise was last week, and it was just the two of us. With the small exception of brief sea-sickness, this cruise was everything a young married couple ever could have dreamed of and more. To begin with: we had an issue when we first signed up for the cruise with some of the information we initially placed being written in wrong. The airline was going to charge us an additional $500 dollars to change my wife's name from "Jessi" to "Jessica" in their records. One quick phone call to Disney Cruise Line's customer service fixed that within 24 hours. It was quick, painless, and exceeded every expectation we had. We got off the plane to two adorable older women holding a Disney Cruise Line sign, and escorting us and our bags quickly and easily from the airport to the cruise ship in port. From the moment we met them, to the moment of our return trip, we never once had anything short of the most exceptional service from every single member of the Disney Cruise Line Staff. Each day of our cruise, we had a brilliantly performed Broadway style play for us and all of the other guests. We were able to see "Toy Story the Musical," "Disney Dreams," and our personal favorite, "The Golden Mickeys." All three were full of great actors and actresses, brilliant changing sets and lighting, exceptional choreography, and the trademark magic that comes with everything Disney (*this statement excludes any "Disney Channel Original" series or show). The plays were fun for children of all ages, as they dealt with childhood hopes and wishes, but tugged at the heartstrings of every adult with any piece of neverland left in their hearts. My personal favorite moment was when, amidst the slight rocking of the boat, Tarzan came swinging gracefully in to center stage to do one of the most brilliant acrobatic shows I have ever seen, despite the aforementioned rocking. Next, our server; Reagan. I don't know how many cruise ships do this, but our server was assigned to us the entirety of the cruise. He was well mannered, efficient, and unafraid to laugh and smile with our entire table. He made brilliant recommendations on the food, and moved faster and more effectively than Captain Hook fleeing from the ticking Crocodile. The food was absolutely divine. I sampled everything I could get my hands on, and over the course of my three night cruise gained TWELVE pounds (this is not an exaggeration). The steaks and other meats were cooked exactly to my specifications. The vegetables were never mushy, and never raw - instead cooked to perfection, and seasoned with pixie dust. I have never eaten finer food in my life. Animator's Palate and Triton's were both such wonderful restaurants that I will undoubtedly dream of those morsels on my death bed. We also had the extreme pleasure of eating at the Palo restaurant for brunch one morning. Our server, Hristo, was kind and entertaining, and recommended some of the best food on board. The meal selection was grand, but nothing compared to the desserts. Finally, we also very much enjoyed our kayak tour of the Encenada Mexico Coast. We loved seeing "La Bufadora", and the rare treat of spotting a couple of sea lions. I highly recommend this particular port excursion for anyone sailing to Encenada and back. Overall, I expected that I would enjoy the Disney Cruise experience, but that I would anticipate it being more of a 'children only' experience. I was wrong. My wife and I would be back tomorrow if we could afford it. Sometime, though, we will be back. Highly recommend it for anyone, but for young disney fanatic couples especially. Thank you Disney for exceeding expectations yet again.

Disney Wonder; Indescribable Magic

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by MayneCJ

MayneCJ’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Wonder price drops

Cabin was grand. A little tight in the restroom. The shower is made for men MUCH shorter than I am, but I didn't go on a cruise simply for the shower.
  Disney Wonder Deck Plans

• Kayaking
    Exceptional kayak ride on the coast. We spotted two sea lions, and a 'Belelas' (spelling is most likely awful), which was kind of like a jellyfish. The "Blowhole" was exciting to see, and ride up next to. It did get a little tiring after the first half hour or so, but it wasn't anything we weren't up for. On our way back, we stopped to get the best tacos I have ever eaten in my life, as well as some homemade churros. Overall - excellent experience.