3. Navigator of the Seas
My wife and I along with our 2 daughters ages 4 and 1 sailed the Navigator on 5/17. We've been on 4 Carnival cruises but wanted to try RC for the childcare due to our 1 ye old. Ship is outdated, old, pink hallways. Staterooms and balcony are ok on size. Bathrooms only have hot and NO cold water until debarkation day. Windjammer buffet tastes of all hospital food. Very rude lady that works left hand side when you walk in told my 1 year old she "beat her hand" if she spilled sugar from the caddy. I thought it was a funny joke until she repeated it 3-4 times and I told her to get lost. MC on the pool deck got very annoying throughout most of the day. Room service never picks up the phone and I was on hold for 35 minutes one day before I got them to pick up. We were invited to the captains dinner table for dinner on Friday night. Took 45 minutes to get out drinks. We had already been served bread and appetizers by this point. Kids were done with dinner before they received drinks. Last night of cruise AC stopped working. bartenders on pool deck were usually rude most of the time. The only day the juices in the windjammer weren't halfway watered down was debarkation morning. Also, in the same parts of the ship smell horrible of sewer waste. You'd get a whiff here or there and avoid those parts of the ship. Childcare was great in babies and aquanaughts. Girls in the R bar know how to make great drinks. We made the best of it but NEVER again. Especially for how much more we paid. We will head back to Carnival any day. RC Navigator disappoints.

1st and last RC Cruise