3. Costa Fortuna
Costa Fortuna is a ship I would not recommend. My wife and I cruised several times with Celebritiy, NCL and Royal Caribbean and we just loved it, especially Celebrity. This ship is maybe a 3 Star vessel, but definitely not more. Staff is the unfriendliest we encountered, which is a real surprise, because most members of staff are from the Philippines and being unpolite is against their nature. You can see that the Italian Management is trying to skip costs everwhere, charge everywhere possible and certainly do not know how the motivate the crew. Sad really! Food was not exciting. Drinks Cost (a) Fortuna! Not much restaurant choice and the annoying constant translation into 5 languages ist not for everybody. This is my first and last cruise with Costa Cruises!

3 Stars the Most

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review by endaxi

This is my first and last cruise with Costa Cruises!
endaxi’s Full Rating Summary