• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

MSC Orchestra Review

Editor Rating

MSC Orchestra; stay away.

Review for MSC Orchestra to Trans-Ocean
wohciren
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2015
Cabin:

Returned home from 36 days on MSC Gallipoli absolute nightmare. 2500 hundred on the ship 80%-90% were ill within a week. We believe the ship carried down a virus from the Northern Hemisphere and passed it along to all on board. The Italian staff were not helpful, the doctor did very little and the ship ran out of paracemetol within days. The food was terrible both dining room and buffet, our drinks package could not always be honoured (again out of stock)

The Asian staff and mid European staff were very good. I tried to change my dining time as 8.15 was too late for me with a medical condition the head waiter was just not interested in my problem and told me he could not assist!!

The two days in Gallipoli were great the rest of the cruise was overpriced and horrible. The FREE movie each days on a 24 loop into your cabin there was not one movie shown made after 1960 to watch and no channel for kids on board. Entertainment supplied by MSC was shocking. Aussie entertainers on board were great.

1 Helpful Vote