3. Norwegian Getaway
Had a great time on the Getaway. Hard to believe from reading other reviews that these people sailed on the same ship. Had no problems with the staff at any time. We ate at La Cucina one night as it is one of my favorites but, had dinner in Savour or Taste the other nights and enjoyed both the service and food. Our cabin was on the starboard side so really enjoyed the view when we docked in Nassau. Now to my favorite part of the ship, the Waterfront. We spent some time there every afternoon and evening as it is a really fun place to "Getaway" but, the highlight of each day was spending mornings in the Thermal Suite as it got us ready for each day's activities. Getting on and off the ship was the easiest I have experienced in my 25 or so cruises on all different lines. My last four cruises have been on NCL and will be back for more.

Love the Waterfront

jaz3957’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Large Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B6 14856
Comfortable beds. Lots of room and storage. Would like a little more water pressure for the shower.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins