• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

RUwMe
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2015
Cabin:

There was good and not so good. The crew were the friendliest of all my RCCL cruises. I only wish the high price charged for internet was worth it. Waiting to get online was unacceptable. Food in the Dining Room was average. A new menu was being introduced. I would have liked a couple of "Wow" meals. For entertainment, I enjoyed the movies by the pool best of all.

Getting off in Boston was poorly organized.

Port Reviews

New Orleans

New Orleans offers delicious food, lots of history, and musical entertainment of all kinds. The HOHO bus is a great way to get around town. This trip I had to see the WWII Museum. Be warned, you need a lot of time to see it all.

Aruba

You can't go wrong in Aruba. The beaches are fantastic. The people are very friendly, and getting around is easy. Their bus service is excellent and inexpensive.

Bonaire

We booked a tour I heard about from Trip Advisors. It was excellent. We saw the salt fields, slave quarters, and among other things flamingos in their preserve.

1 Helpful Vote