3. MSC Orchestra
I did not have great expectations of MSC, I researched thoroughly via this website. The entertainment was outstanding, with the exception of "Frankie", Australians are too polite to walk out. The enrichment lectures were again, outstanding. The food was awful, I knew it would be - was not disappointed. I was at a table with three (including me) passengers who were gluten free, our menu was horrible, including (as per the menu) "steamed hound" which caused much hilarity at the table. We had an appointment with the Food Manager, who endeavoured to help, however I think the chefs had him 'over a barrel'. I brought the Food Manager's attention to the reviews his ship was getting via Cruise Critic, he feigned ignorance. The Italian crew, did their best to ignore the passengers, the rest of the crew were very pleased to help and happy however due to lack of experience were not so good at coffee making and drink mixing. Would I travel MSC again, no, would prefer to stay home.

This could be much better.

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by waterman1

Would I travel MSC again, no, would prefer to stay home.
waterman1’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Cabin 12094
Kept clean and tidy, the cabin looked 'tired", pillows were poor, when most of the passengers buy new pillows and the first port of all, there is a problem
  MSC Orchestra Deck Plans