3. Queen Elizabeth
The ship was cold 18-19 degrees - staff didn't respond until the last few days of cruise and then temperature rose to other extreme 28 degrees. Passengers all developed illness whilst on board. Some staff were very good but generally staff needed customer service training. The ship ran out of basic supplies like cough medicine, hot chocolate, berries etc which meant passengers had to buy their own at various ports. Some of the fruit on display was rotten and they commented " it just discolouration". Not enough spoons to stir drinks - had to use forks instead, Queues to get off the ship at ports poorly organised (2.5 hour wait at one port). T shirts got burnt through soot coming out of chimneys on two occasions. To cap it all I tried to call Cunard to provide comments and they weren't interested - they asked me to hold the line while transferring me to someone more senior and following a 15 minute wait I was cut off. Worse cruise I've ever been on. Only thing I enjoyed was the Bridge classes

Cunard, you need to up your game.

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by Marchcruise

Marchcruise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
Cleaning inside the cabin was okay but windows on balcony were never cleaned (well only by me with a tissue). I also cleaned debris from drains 4 times. I didn't like to ask the cabin attendant because he seemed so busy.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Army duck and Train
    This was highly recommended trip was good. It was well organised and the balance of train and army vehicle was good for us. We had previously visited cairns before and this was a different adventure. exit on and off ship was via a sale boat which was well organised.
    View All 12,963 Army duck and Train Reviews
  • Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
    Not well organised. Lots of waiting around. Regardless of trip you had booked Cunarders seemed to end up at the same place. Time to exit the ship was unnecessarily long.
    View All 165 Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Cruise Port Review
  • Volcano Hiking
    Very good tour visiting volcanic area and. The hills above where the ship was docked. The welcome from the people here was lovely. The tour was managed well.
    View All 27 Volcano Hiking Reviews
  • Over lander to great wall
    Tiring trip but the tour guides were good. The hotel accommodation was extremely good. Food excellent in hotel. We enjoyed this trip until the chienese guides left us. Hong Kong airport was a challenge. Cunard guide had us all waiting for passenger that had already cleared customs. The honk Kong tour guide who took us from the airport to the ship was poor and asked us all for a tip. Thought this was presumptions and we had already paid for the trip and tips to other guides so couldn't see why he deserved on for a twenty minute ride.
    View All 12,963 Over lander to great wall Reviews