3. Celebrity Constellation
My wife Andrea and I were of the opinion that the small cruise lines delivered better service, until we experienced the Celebrity Constellation. Our room attendants, "Ray" and "Igede," our butler Nikola, waiters Christian, Mohammed, and Mateja leave us as raving fans of Celebrity and the Constellation. On a slow day in one of the restaurants, we were able to have a meaningful conversation with Mateja, who we later encountered at the gelato bar. My wife remarked that there is a depth to this man and qualities that go well beyond what training can accomplish. I agree. Nikola insisted we call him to set reservations, bring room service, and he cheerfully brought by tea every afternoon around 4. He is pure class and would do well training and mentoring others. The authentic desire to serve makes the staff aboard the Constellation a cut above the 5 other lines we have sailed. Clearly, the people who hire, train, and coach the staff on the Constellation "get it." These 12 days covered some of the most beautiful places we have ever been. Malta and Santorini stand out for us. We had a small suite with a nice deck, and it was perfect. The food was excellent everywhere we went on the ship.

Big ship, but service made us feel we were the only ones aboard.

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by johnhoran2

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Italy
  • Cabin Type: Sky Suite 2

johnhoran2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Sky Suite 2
Cabin S2 6146
Beautiful. A wonderful deck and plenty of room. A large bathroom with 2 sinks. A large shower and good water pressure.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins