• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

tfolkert
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2015
Cabin: Ocean View 6

This was truly a great experience. I enjoyed every moment of this trip. The ship was clean and well appointed. The food was good and the crew was good natured and nice. I especially want to thank our stateroom porters, Budi and Roman. These gentlemen learned out names and our likes and dislikes. The room was always cleaned on a timely basis. We always had fresh towels. These gentlemen were top notch in everyway.

Ocean View 6

Port Reviews

Malta (Valletta)

I LOVED Valetta. This is a charming place. I will return. We found a lovely street cafe there and had lunch, visited with our friend waitress, Amy, and went shopping. There were several nice shops to visit.

Rhodes

It was Sunday. Nothing to do or see here. The shops were closed and so I spent most of the day getting e-mails and catching up on things left behind. No interest in returning here.

Mykonos

This was supposed to be a beach day but the temperature was chilly and it was very windy, Definitely not a beach day. We shopped and enjoyed the town. We found a good restaurant and a nice place to buy icons.

Santorini

This was by far the highlight of this trip for me. Quintessential Greece. The shopping was great here. Beautifully clean. People were kind and welcoming in every way. The food was wonderful and taking the tram up the mountain was a lot of fun.

Find a Celebrity Constellation Cruise from $429