3. Celebrity Constellation
This was truly a great experience. I enjoyed every moment of this trip. The ship was clean and well appointed. The food was good and the crew was good natured and nice. I especially want to thank our stateroom porters, Budi and Roman. These gentlemen learned out names and our likes and dislikes. The room was always cleaned on a timely basis. We always had fresh towels. These gentlemen were top notch in everyway.

Trip of a Lifetime

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by tfolkert

tfolkert’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

• Acropolis
    What history. Unbelievable to see. I especially liked seeing Mars Hill, where the Apostle Paul once preached, noting the temples to all the pagan gods. Histroy came alive for me.
    View All 347 Acropolis Reviews
  • City Tour
    We saw several things on a very limited period of time. The changing of the guards at the Tomb of the Unknown was an interesting visit. A much different atmosphere than our Nation Unknown Tomb.
    View All 155 City Tour Reviews
  • Ephesus
    Much to see here again, especially in regards to biblical history. I found the terrace homes to be interesting and again saw a place where it is believed that the Apostle Paul preached.
  • Malta (Valletta)
    I LOVED Valetta. This is a charming place. I will return. We found a lovely street cafe there and had lunch, visited with our friend waitress, Amy, and went shopping. There were several nice shops to visit.
    View All 623 Malta (Valletta) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Malta (Valletta) Cruise Port Review
  • Mykonos
    This was supposed to be a beach day but the temperature was chilly and it was very windy, Definitely not a beach day. We shopped and enjoyed the town. We found a good restaurant and a nice place to buy icons.
    View All 1,083 Mykonos Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Mykonos Cruise Port Review
  • City Tour
    We really didn't have enough time and we had to hit the streets running after flying all night from the US to Rome. I have been to Rome before and it would have been great to spend time in the Vatican.
    View All 323 City Tour Reviews
  • Santorini
    This was by far the highlight of this trip for me. Quintessential Greece. The shopping was great here. Beautifully clean. People were kind and welcoming in every way. The food was wonderful and taking the tram up the mountain was a lot of fun.
    View All 1,019 Santorini Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Santorini Cruise Port Review
  • Doge's Palace
    Tons of history again. I had been to Venice before but had not taken this tour and it is well worthwhile. Our guide was very good. and knowledgable. The volume of art in this place is almost overwhelming.
    View All 40 Doge's Palace Reviews
  • St. Mark's Square
    This is a wonderful place to visit. There was a service going on in the side and I felt sorry for the worshipers trying to worship with the noise of tourists in the background, but I suppose they are used to it.
    View All 43 St. Mark's Square Reviews