3. Britannia
This was our 14th cruise, 4th with P&O but this is only the second cruise review I’ve completed. Mainly because I’m surprised at the amount of negative reviews for the Britannia.. I agree with comments about no central stairs not being ideal and the Studio where films were shown is a poor design as the seats were not staggered so you were looking directly at the back of the head of the person in front of you. Also the lifts were erratic, apparently they have not been synchronised yet. 2 out of 3 of these problems hopefully will be rectified. We never had a problem getting in any shows, we normally turned up 20 minutes beforehand, and we went to most of the shows. 3 shows a night when the Britannia company performed others mainly 2 shows. We thought the standard of the shows very good. The LED screen on stage is a clever innovation and the sound system was excellent. I realize the shows wont suit everybody, in my opinion the entertainment on the cruise would have suited a younger average age group. Our inside cabin was fine, shower a big improvement, more spacious with a glass door. TV with choice of films and TV boxsets. Light and airy colour scheme. Just short of a picture or two on walls. Even though we managed to put all our belongings away I would have preferred some shelves over the dressing table area. Food no different than any other P&O ships I’ve been on. Tables for 2 in the restaurants are spaced out better with more room in-between them than on other P&O ships. We liked the Serenity pool area on the ship, always seemed to be able to get sunbeds. Nice quite relaxing area we thought. Took 90 minutes to get on board from arriving and 45 minutes late from our allotted time getting off. Overall we were happy and will go on Britannia again.

We liked the Britannia.

Britannia Cruise Review by robjan

Overall we were happy and will go on Britannia again.
robjan’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Cabin C229
Nice shower, better TV than other ships I've been on. Light and airy colour scheme. Just short of a picture or two on walls. Even though we managed to all our belongings away I would have preferred some shelves over the dressing table area.