3. Crystal Serenity
While the ship is very beautiful, having taken various cruise on the Symphony, the Serenty specifically with regard to the main dining room cuisine was rather poor. Most of the dishes lacked taste, and on one evening in particulate when lobster was served, the lobster meat was limp, soggy and had no taste whatsoever. What also bothered me about the main dining room was the lack of attention paid to a specific request to prepare my food according to certain dietary restrictions . At the very least the waiter who was aware of my needs did not consistently check the food before serving it to me.These requests were made well in advance of the sailing. I had also made my concerns known to the restaurant head manager who also did not do proper follow up, and I got the distinct impression that he did not care. Service In the Lido cafe was not always up to par, with some tables conversing at length with a waiter thereby neglecting other tables which required service. In general I am disappointed with Crystal. It needs to re earn its former reputation from my point of view.

Beautiful ship, poor main dining room cuisine; service could be better.

Crystal Serenity Cruise Review by VICENTEBSAS