3. Disney Dream
Just an average cruise and not any better than our three previous carnival cruises. The extra money you pay to take a Disney cruise is for the included soft drinks and some Disney characters throughout the ship. We spent mothers day (the day before our cruise) at magic kingdom and saw most of the princesses and characters there. If you intend on taking this cruise to see princesses then as soon as you embark the ship make a b-line to guess services to get a ticket to see them. They're only available from 11am to 2pm on the 1st day. We missed out on getting tickets and went to guess services around 3:30 the 1st day and the girl at the desk told us they were out. We didn't worry about it since we were at magic kingdom the previous day and after seeing what the princesses looked like in the ship. We thought they looked more like the real thing at the park. We enjoyed the Disney shows at the theater 6pm or 8pm. So make sure you go. The food - what I heard everyone that I know that took a Disney cruise is that it was awesome. So my expectations we high and we were very disappointed with the food and the quality. I had steak that was so chewy I felt I was eating rubber. The family next to us complained about the food to the dining room manager the 1st night and for the remainder of the cruise they tried to accommodate them at dinner and gave them a free wine bottle. So complaint the 1st night you're there :)

Disney Dream Cruise

Disney Dream Cruise Review by brianr670

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

brianr670’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Disney Dream price drops

The cabin was nice. We like the bath and toilet separation. Our girls enjoyed the bunk beds.
  Disney Dream Deck Plans