3. MSC Orchestra
What a waste of 36 days except for the few days in Gallipoli the trip was a total waste of time and a lot of money. Just finished my third course of anti-biotics and happy to be home. Ship arrived in Oz full of illness and we were none the wiser. The food was a disgrace especially in the buffet. Cabin staff and bar staff great but the Italian staff could not have cared less, I tried to change my meal time to earlier as health reasons made it hard to wait till 8.15 the Italian head waiter just told me NO it could not be done, really did not care ! Tours ran late and the FREE movie that ran for a 24 hr period to all cabins, not one of the movies was made before 1960, being cheap to avoid the copyright fees I wonder? really!! Could not even purchase a deodorant or toothbrush on board, what kind of a ship is this? Never again (and I have cruised with several companies) and would advise anyone to be very wary of MSC, they just don't work well can't even grill a piece of steak turns out broiled, wet and tasteless with no colour. The organisers of the tour Gallipoli Tour 2015 with their exclusive booking terms must take responsibility as well Yes we went to visit Gallipoli but the service, food and comfort on your chosen ship was a huge mistake, did they put this cruise out to tender or just pick one to suit their costing?

Gallipoli Cruise 2015 MSC Orchestra