3. Grand Celebration
Excellent customer service from Maribel Kury and Jim Ward in particular. All of the staff were extremely helpful to my son and I. We had a slight mix up with the initial booking dates of the ship for the on board KT Tunstall concert but thanks to Maribel and Jim this was rectified and my son and I were able to see the concert which was first class. Will definitely take the ship again, cabin was very clean and we had an excellent trip. Would also recommend the spa, had one of the best massages ever whilst my son played next door in the kid's club.

Great Fun and Excellent Customer Service and Entertainment

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by Myra69

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: USA
Myra69’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin R86
The cabin was extremely clean with a lovely ocean view. The housekeeping staff were very helpful and attentive. No complaints