3. Carnival Sunshine
When they did the redo of this ship they added to many cabins. Not enough space for all the people to enjoy things. Can't find a seat at any of the pools unless you get up at the crack of dawn. We only saw two shoes because the lounge is to small for the amount of people on the ship, they will close the door when it gets . We even tried cong 45 minutes early and a line was backed up and we still did not get in. The food in the lido market place was the same every other day and we could never find a seat to sit at. The food service in the main dining area was so slow we stopped going after the 2nd night. This ship lacked entertainment big time. My husband and I found ourselves bored in our cabin to much. There is only so much you can spend in the casino. The best part of this ship is getting of to the ports and getting off to go home! DO NOT be like us and ignore the negative comments of this ship, spend the extra money and go on Royal Caribbean so you won't feel like you were ripped off. This was my 3rd and last cruise with Carnival, now I see why they are so cheap.

This ship turned me away from Carnival!

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Shannans

Shannans’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6B
It was a good size. The carpet was all stained up and that made me feel gross so I tried not to look at it for 7 days.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Cave-Tubing
    This was okay. Not something I would do again. Took a hour and a half ride to get there, not worth it. You don't have any time to shop when you get back because the ship leaves.
    View All 337 Cave-Tubing Reviews
  • ATV Adventure
    Amazing and a must do! I loved it and it was my first time driving a ATV. They are patient with the first time drivers. The beach was nice too. Just plan to get a little dirty.
    View All 57 ATV Adventure Reviews
  • Ziplining
    I had never zip lined before and was so nervous. They were very patient and made me feel good about the whole thing. This was a wonderful time . The resort you go to afterwards was not bad at all
    View All 43 Ziplining Reviews
  • Port Canaveral (Orlando)
    The Carnival staff was very nice and professional but the custom workers were VERY rude! They made me feel like they didn't even want to be there and we all were some kind of bother and criminals.
    View All 2,176 Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Review
  • Horseback Riding
    I would so do this again! Was my first time and they had a guide with me the whole time. The owner is so nice and down to earth he treats you like a friend and like he has known you forever.
    View All 25 Horseback Riding Reviews