Norwegian Sun Cruise Review

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by mironosica

• Sail Date: Apr 2015
  • Destination: the Panama Canal & Central America
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

_Background: My husband and I took seven day cruise from Tampa to the Western Caribbean. We have experience with sailing with Norwegian, Princess, Celebrity, Holland America.

Arrival Tampa:we were met in Airport and transferred by bus to the port. Everything was good.

_Cabin review: We were staying on Deck 10 cabin 10213. Cabin was very nice, but a little bit small. There were many storage shelves. Toilet was nice and clean. Shower was good, water pressure was great. I liked the cabin.

_ Activities: Pool was very nice and big enough for adult people. We have to use spa on ships, but not at this time. I was very surprised that ship does not have pool inside the spa, which I love . Jim was also big and helpful. My husband won prize for table tennis participation.

_ Excursions:

_Roatan: We took excursion on private island. Beach was beautiful, not too many people, water was warm and clean. We went around the island, funny parrots and other animals.

Food was not too exited, I got allergy spots after eating there. Finally it was OK.

_Belize City: We picked the Main Ruins. Tour was OK, but guide lady was very laud. Roads in Belize are too dusty. That bus was not too conditioned. The issue is that Belize is a tendering port , and it was too crowded on the boat. Price was good.

_Costa Maya: We also took Main Ruins. This tour I liked better. Guide was very professional . It was very interesting excursion. Thanks

_Cozumel: In my opinion, we took the best excursion with attendance chocolate place and Tequila testing. Tour was pleasant. I found it was very cognitive.

_Dining was very good. Brazilian place was incredible. Main dining room was easy to get, there was no lines, love it. Food was very tasty. Bars were nice with serving good drinks.

_ Entertainments: We liked funny shows. Casino was for pleasure too. Captains meeting was incredible.

_Service was good, but sometimes desk clerks did not know about some events on the ship.

_ Disembarkation was a little too boring, we were staying for a half an hour in a line and waiting for permission for disembark.

_ And what we liked the most that it was very quiet on this ship, not too crowded. And we were recommended this ship to our friends.

mironosica's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BD 10213

Cabin was very nice and clean, but not too big. There were many storage shelves. Toilet was nice an clean, but too small. Shower was good, water pressure was great. I liked the cabin.

Lamanai Mayan Ruins

Bus was not too conditioned. Tendering boat was crowded. But finally it was OK.

Roads in Belize are too dusty. There were not too much comfort in the bus. We drove one hour and a half , and when we arrived I was too tired.

View All 131 Lamanai Mayan Ruins Reviews
Chacchoben Mayan Ruins

This tour I liked much better. We have very comfortable bus and professional guide. Organization was also good. It was a pleasure. Facilities in Chacchoben Mayan Ruins was great.We bought water and had a little rest.Thanks

View All 418 Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Reviews

It was a pleasure to visit chocolate place and museum, I liked small Mains show with wooden post. Also tequila tasting was so cognitive. Beach view was excellent. Guide was too knowledgeable.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Tampa

The whole opinion was good. Ruins were a fantastic, good history lesson. Museum in Cozumel was very interesting, Mains show was also exiting, Tequila testing was very good. Chocolate place was very cognitive. Beach in Roatan also was very good, but food was not. Tendering in Belize was tiresome. Bus in Belize was not comfortable.

Finally everything was good.

mironosica