3. Viking Hlin
On April 7, 2015 we were a family of 8 from Hawaii that boarded the HLIN in Amsterdam for a Rhine River Cruise ending in Basel. I want to say the experience for all of us was OUTSTANDING, the boat was incredible, clean, well organized, and having been in the hotel industry most of my life, I'm 73, must say the staff was absolutely outstanding!! They were professional, helpful, friendly, sincerely looked out for us and connected with us from the moment we came on board. The food was excellent and the Chef from the Philippines prepared us a special meal which was outstanding! One young lady who was our server for breakfast, lunch and dinner, was Cherielyn, she took care of the 8 of us each meal, each day for the whole trip and works in the main dining room and her warmness, personality and professionalism was an added bonus to our having a wonderful trip. The staff and management of the HLIN Boat was so well organized, always ready to help, and always had a sincere smile on their faces. The tours, the boat, the food, the staff, from the Captain to the deck hands were incredible!! I couldn't and can't think of anything that Viking could have done to make our trip better, it was perfect!! This was our first river cruise and from all of us, it will not be our last with Viking River Cruises.”

Far Exceeded Our Expectations

Viking Hlin Cruise Review by kanakea

kanakea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hlin price drops

Cabin was very clean, comfortable, bathroom was clean and had everything we needed. Television was large and we were on the side with no balcony and felt we didn't need it whereas the window from floor to ceiling slide open and had a great view. Housekeeping was great and we had the same young lady for the whole trip.
  Viking Hlin Deck Plans