• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

moby2000
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Having read a few negative reviews about this ship I was a bit dubious about going on this cruise ,but there was nothing to fear ,the ship is in great shape spotless clean and everything in ship shape condition .The crew and all staff were very helpful and friendly .The food in the Windjammer is excellent with a great choice to pick from ,The main dining room I thought the portions were a bit small but the food was very good .Entertainment on the ship was not that great ,The Jamacian band (I forget there name) were excellent they played at the pool most days ,the guy in the Pub was also very good but the rest of the musicians were very much below par ,the piano player in Schooners Bar Jim knew how to empty a room he was that bad .We did not take any ship excursions we just got off the ship and did our own thing .The one complaint is, we had a premium drink package and prepaid gratuities included however the gratuities went up from 15% to 18% but that was still not enough you were given a receipt for 0.00 to sign when you got a drink, if you wanted to give more tips you add this on to the receipt and sometimes you felt mean if you did not give a little more but I think 18% is more than enough I think they are just being greedy . However this did not stop us having a great time .

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony