3. Carnival Glory
My wife and I have cruised with Carnival before but this was the first time on the Glory. Check in at the Miami airport was easy and we were on the ship about an hour after departing the airport. We were in a stern balcony 6487 and were familiar with the cabin having been on the same type on other Carnival ships. Our cabin steward Luis did a good job of keeping our cabin clean and we had no issues with the cabin at all, the AC worked great and it was very hot outside. We didn't do much of the night life on ship so couldn't say much about that although my wife won about 200 dollars on the penny slots. The food overall was good, main dining room service in our case was prompt and served hot. We ate at the steakhouse and it was excellent I recommend doing that at least one night on the cruise. Guys burgers were really good and despite the lines there on sea days they were fast. Half Moon Cay was alright not much there unless you simply want to soak up some beach time. San Juan was very hot, go prepared, we took our own walking tour using the shuttles (free if you can get on) and toured the forts, El Morro is worth the walking and heat. St Thomas we went downtown and visited some stores and got some good bargains but you need to negotiate or you will pay way too much. Grand Turk is mostly beach activities again and very hot. Overall probably one of the best Carnival cruises we have had we plan on returning.

First Time on Carnival Glory

Go again’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M 6487
Comfortable, clean, everything worked well, no problems
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins