3. Norwegian Epic
I was a solo traveller and was very impressed by the organisation, friendliness and efficiency of the NCL staff. From embarkation to the final day, the fun, food and freedom were excellent throughout. The dining rooms served delicious courses and the staff were attentive but not intrusive. The wine choices were extensive, something for everyone. We did not have to wait for a table. As a single, I met many people from all over the globe in the solo lounge. We went to dinner together and everyone felt comfortable in such convivial company. The shows were excellent especially the dancers. The drinks package was a little strange. I could have any amount of alcohol I wanted including delicious cocktails. However I had to pay over $5.00 for a bottle of water in my cabin. I drank much more water than alcohol so had a drinks bill !! Crazy and not really fair!! WELL DONE NCL FOR A SUPER HOLIDAY. I HOPE TO SAIL WITH YOU AGAIN

A holiday to remember

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by GLENINGRANTHAM

The shows were excellent especially the dancers.

WELL DONE NCL FOR A SUPER HOLIDAY. I HOPE TO SAIL WITH YOU AGAIN
GLENINGRANTHAM’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 13005
The cabin was spacious, comfortable, airy with a balcony. The steward Edmundo was so kind and nothing was too much trouble. I had everything I needed at hand. Very clean.
The shower was always hot and easy to control. Plenty of storage.
Great to have breakfast brought to the cabin at the early time when going on shore excursions.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Monaco & Village of Eze
    Excellent tender travel to port, very comfortable and easy. Great coach, good driver very interesting tour. We saw so much of Cannes, Monaco and Eze. Perfume factory was a bonus.
    View All 27 Monaco & Village of Eze Reviews
  • Florence Walking Tour
    The two hour guded tour was wonderful as only theree people joined it. The guide was very good and showed us all the important landmarks etc. Town very busy and crowded. Had plenty of time to wander around this beautiful city on my own.
    View All 124 Florence Walking Tour Reviews
  • Amalfi Coast
    A wonderful day. Beautiful drive along Amalfi coast to view the Bay of Naples. Went to Pompeii which was magnificent. Guide was most attentive and explained so much. Went for lunch in Sorrento during free time.
    Excellent trip.
    View All 265 Amalfi Coast Reviews
  • City Tour
    It was a Rome tour with Val our guide who was fantastic. Small group and we saw so much. Watched the Pope from St Peter's square, We had a fantastic time due to the experience of the guide/driver. I would recommend this small vehicle excursion to anyone seeing Rome in a day. I was taken to the airport for my flight home by 4.30pm. Wonderful day!!
    View All 322 City Tour Reviews