3. Carnival Valor
This was the best vacation i have ever been on. The ship (valor) over met all my expectations. This is what a vacation is all about. the staff was superb. I never expected such royalty treatment. when we cruise the next time, i will get a balcony as that is the only way to go to experience the atmosphere that you receive. the extra money that you spend on a balcony is so well worth it. (i am a bargain hunter) the food was superior, the cleanliness of the ship, and the team effort of all employees is a true plus of my experience. I would go on a 14 day cruise the next time. one drawback-which was fixed 2 hrs. After sailing--a feeling of wooziness--from the slight movement of the ship. the ship sells wrist bands ($11-12 dollars) i was 100% after buying them. Never felt any discomfort or after purchasing them. I saved them as they are velcro and can be used again and again. One great tip--don't wait till you are 65 years old to take your first cruise. Wish i had done it years ago. Better late than never!

Bucket List Cruise