3. Oasis of the Seas
This was my very first cruise. I travelled with my 21 year old son. We had a Central Park balcony cabin. It was quite nice. I didn't mind going out there and seeing my neighbours and sharing a wave. I didn't find it intrusive at all, there are inside sheers to let the light in but respect your privacy. Our cabin attendant was always there when we needed him and always addressed us by name. We had My-Time dining and it was just fine. Our waiters and assistant waiters were very friendly and we had no trouble getting in. We had standing reservations and never waited more than 5 mins. to be seated. There was so much to do every day. I was glad I brought my highlighter to mark the Daily Compass in order to schedule my day. The games were fun and the events well done. The activities director: Chris Hopkins is a hoot! He's got so much enthusiasm and energy. He met me once and remembered my name every time he saw me afterwards. The DJ's and band in Dazzles were very good. They provided a wide range to suit many musical tastes. I danced almost every night. My only negative comment was in regards to the Martini clinic. We each paid $23.95 for the class but if you were a couple you shared the equipment and by extention the contents. If you were a single person you got to drink the entire contents yourself therefore getting double the drinks that the couples had.

Go big or go home.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Darkwing28

Darkwing28’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Cabin 10-639
The cabin was quite nice. We had a balcony and I enjoyed waving to my neighbours. I didn't have any concerns about privacy as there is a sheer curtain for the balcony door.
I travelled with my son and the king size bed was made into twins. It was sufficient for our needs.
Luckily we are not that big because the shower is quite small.
Our stateroom attendant was fantastic. He always addressed us by name and was very helpful.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans

• Fast Cat snorkeling and beach
    The tour operators were excellent and provided us with a wonderful experience. They were highly knowledgable in the marine and sea life that we encountered.
    View All 13,944 Fast Cat snorkeling and beach Reviews
  • Nassau
    We just walked around town and saw the straw market and then headed over to Senor Frogs for a light lunch. THAT was a party. What a great place, very lively and they had entertainment. The staff are quite good and accomodating, they had moved our table as we were in a Conga line and my son's sunglasses were still on it. They were retrieved and the manager offered us free tequila shots for our troubles. Great time!
    View All 5,990 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews