• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

mac_attac
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: May 2015
Cabin:

I've been on a number of cruises, none with Royal Caribbean before and never on a ship so fantastically technological - it was an experience.

Firstly; Royal Caribbean were very good. Their embarkation; provided you fill in all the forms online prior to arriving; is the best I've ever used. From port to ship in under 5 minutes - basically just walked on.

Their service on board was very good, a few rough edges, but it's a new ship.

Cabin Balcony

Cabin, as you'd expect on a brand new ship was spotlessly clean, very well appointed and a pleasant place to be.

The bathroom was one of the best I've seen on a ship, the shower was very powerful, which is unexpected on a ship that size. There was more than enough space for everything, including empty cases under the bed etc.

I loved that it had both Europe and American style sockets, but most importantly for me - USB charge ports. I never needed anything other than my phone cable.

TV channel selection was pretty poor - even BBC had Polish adverts in the programs. This would be one of the most negative factors, for me, so if you can live with that you'll love it.

Port Reviews

Southampton

Airport is very small & nothing to do, but it's quite quiet in my experience.

Very mixed experience of the Airport to Cruise Port Transfer company: Checker Cars.

Find an Anthem of the Seas Cruise from $441