3. Carnival Glory
This being my first cruise, I don't have anything to compare to other than all inclusive resorts. My sisters and I had a great time. We though the food was excellent, but a few days the service in dining was lacking to say the least. All staff were very polite and always seemed happy and willing to help with anything you needed/wanted. The entertainment was very good especially the comic shows. ' Our room was actually very comfortable and there was 3 of us in it. We loved all the ports. We always felt relaxed an not too rushed on board or off. So overall we had a great trip and the ship was what we expected. I would gladly go on another cruise with Carnival.

First Cruise Review

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by vacaSis

vacaSis’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6B 1336
Actually more spacious than I expected. The three of us were very comfortable and the window was great. bathroom was well laid out and fit out needs. Plenty of closet space. Only bad thing was only had 1 outlet in the room.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Grand Turk
    Loved Grand Turk!! We went right through the port shops, etc and took a taxi to govenor's beach which was amazing! There was only 1 other couple there, so we had a lot of privacy, it was like our own secluded beach! We collected sea glass! There was a broken down ship on the edge of the beach there and some rocks which made it nice to snorkel as well. It was also shaded in areas. Came back to the port area and shopped for about 40 minutes, plenty of shops there. Then we went to the R of the port and walked to the conch graveyard. So cool. we ended up taking a couple conch shells home as keepsakes. I would love to come back and stay at Grand Turk!
    View All 2,137 Grand Turk Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Grand Turk Cruise Port Review
  • Half Moon Cay
    Was a small island with basically just carnival employees running a few shops, a bar, etc. The beach was very nice and the water amazing. We swam and lounged on the beach all day. Taking the tender over to the beach was actually pretty neat and not a big problem at all.
    View All 1,211 Half Moon Cay Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Half Moon Cay Cruise Port Review
  • Miami
    We had no problems getting from the Miami airport to the cruise port with a taxi. Miami is a very large city. On embarkation, it was really awesome to watch the city and take pics as we sailed away.
    View All 2,448 Miami Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Miami Cruise Port Review
  • Rainforest
    We booked a private tour guide to go to the Rainforest and it was well worth it. Only paid $50.00 pp and the guide spent all day with us. he gave great history on PR as we drove, took us to several key places near the forest, then we walked into the forest to a large waterfall that you could swim at, Awesome! he then took us to eat at a traditional PR restaurant and to a small cave. We really enjoyed ourselves.
    View All 113 Rainforest Reviews
  • St. Thomas
    This was one of our favorite places we went! Beautiful!! Felt very safe here as well. We went to Megan's Bay beach and it was perfect!! We kayaked int he ocean, snorkeled, swam, and lounged here. We loved this place and want to return to stay for a week to explore the island. Cam back to the port and shopped for about an hour the best shopping of the whole trip! Can't wait to go back someday.
    View All 4,727 St. Thomas Cruise Port Reviews