3. Adventure of the Seas
We did a back to back cruise and I thoroughly enjoyed my honeymoon cruise aboard this ship. Royal Caribbean has always been my cruise company of choice. It was great to see my crown and anchor points starting to add up! The crown and anchor scheme offers excellent bonus treats, discounts and members only events. I highly recommend it to everyone. We received wonderful service on this ship, which makes a big difference to your cruise. They had planned a honeymoon brunch for us, which was a lovely surprise. Unfortunately I felt sea sick so couldn't attend. The few other newlyweds who attended said it was good fun. Thankfully sea sickness tabs are available free of charge and they generally work well with me. Our destinations were amazing, as were the planned excursions. Hati by far being my favourite port. They serve a lovely brunch out on the island/port. Even if you haven't booked any excursions in Haiti you can get off and enjoy the sand, sea, music and sun. The zip line going across the beach looks like good fun. Dining was excellent. Just like I previously remember it. The fine dining restaurants are very romantic. We got some great photos taken by the professional photographers on board too.

Great Honeymoon Cruise