Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

First Timer

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by tramsey48

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

This was my first cruise and I was afraid of sea sick as I do get motion sickness. Starting takings meds for it on Friday and again for the next three days and was fine. I did find that at the back of the boat was not where I wanted to be for very long. Since this was my first I did not know what expect. I had a wonderful time. I found that everyone and I mean everyone from the first person I saw on the ship had smiles and greeted me with warm welcomes and thanked me for sailing with them. our stateroom attendant was so sweet and always there even if we had only thought about looking for him for something. lol. KNEW OUR NAMES.

Having broke my foot in Dec (2014) I could not do as much as I wanted to do but the entertainment was so good. The Carnival Dancers I think, omg were great. THE RASCALS FLATS CONCERT WAS WONDERFUL.

The cleanliness of the ship was amazing with everyone aboard. if I had to complain about anything on the ship, it would never be the food nor the service. Can't wait to go again!!!!!!

My first the best vacation in a very long time.

tramsey48's Full Rating Summary

Cabin oceanview M151

water pressure was outstanding. hard to see out of window. bunk bed not really stable. traveling mate fell off of steps getting down. I am a little afraid of them now.

tramsey48