3. Norwegian Dawn
Being that this was my first cruise, I had little expectation. However I was happily surprised. It was wonderful. The service was very good, food amazing and plentiful, and entertainment was good but somewhat repetitive. The little details such as the welcome back to the ship by the dancing staff after an excursion, the cabin animal towels and the flexibility of 'mix n match' with the menus added extra enjoyment.

Norwegian Dawn

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Converted

• Sail Date: April 2015
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Inside
Being that this was my first cruise, I had little expectation.

However I was happily surprised. It was wonderful.

Converted’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 8159
Adequate for myself being a single person. Clean, comfortable, good heating/air conditioning, good size closet with plenty of hangers, good shower and toilet flush.
Poor lighting for the purpose of women's' makeup
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Ayo Rock Formations
    Not impressed with Aruba but had a really fun bus ride with an excellent driver/tour guide. We played the maracas, sung at the top of our voices as the music blasted out the windowless highly decorated bus. What a blast and I am seventy years old!!
    View All 29 Ayo Rock Formations Reviews
  • Beach
    Although a beautiful beach we were taken to the not so swank side of the beach which was away from the nicer part. No food was included in the excursion cost and therefore what I purchased from the bar was expensive.