3. Viking Hlin
The river cruise was the start of our honeymoon and we felt unsure what to expect as we had never done a cruise before. Well all I can say it was exceptional and outstanding. The service was excellent as was the food and wine. We couldn't fault other than they need to have some toothpicks which I know is picky!! We were trying to fill out the sheet with comments on how they could improve the cruise and the toothpicks was the only thing we could come up with. The tours were excellent as was the guide. I did do an extra tour to the winery - it was okay but not as good as the included tours we did. In the end we could not fault Viking and considering we were on our honeymoon at no time did we feel over crowded with 197 other guests. Would thoroughly recommend Viking so much so we have just booked another cruise for next year at the Captains recommendation.

Wow what a great trip and honeymoon

Viking Hlin Cruise Review by chets

chets’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hlin price drops

The cabin was excellent even if on the smallish side. We didnt hear other passengers which was great. Very quiet and my husband loves the floor heating in the bathroom. The service by the staff to our room was exceptional and accommodating. Could not fault it.
  Viking Hlin Deck Plans