3. Oasis of the Seas
My review is based on other cruises I have been in the past. This has been my 4th cruise, which departed on April 25th, 2015 from Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Although the cruise was ginormous, it lacked on the ability to accommodate costumers to watch/attend onboard shows. Critic #1: On day one, and immediately after the safety speech, my wife and I went to see what shows were available and we were told that the majority of the events were already BOOKED! for the entire week, such as the Comedy shows. According to the cruise members, the comedy show room can only accommodate roughly 100 passengers. WOW! really? The ship can hold over 5,000 passengers, which 2,000 of those are cruise crew members. My wife and I were lucky to attend the show at the end of the week after waiting in line for 20 minutes; a line they called, "People Without Reservation." This was the first time I was in a cruise where I could not attend a show because I had no reservation and most importantly because they could only fit roughly 100 passengers per show on a ship so ginormous. Critic #2: Even though the ship had a lot of restaurants, cafes, and bars to choose from, only a handful were complementary, and those that were complementary for some ungodly reason they only serve you the same food, same dessert, same cold-cut sandwich, for the entire trip. By the way, this was the Cafe Promenade on deck 5. I can't believe you pay, as a passenger, so much money to board such a high-class cruise claimed by some to only been fed the same thing over and over again. Critic #3: If you order room service any time from 12AM to 5AM, they will charge you an additional $3.95. On all the other cruises I have been they have never ever charge for room service at any given time, it was 100% complimentary. The best thing the cruise had to eat was the "Windjammer" Restaurant on deck 16, in which they had a large variety of foods and desserts to choose from. However, they were not open 24/7 like other cruises, and therefore you could not eat dessert or leftovers from earlier if you wanted to. Critic #4: The American Idol Restaurant on deck 3, I chose "My Time Dinning," which is a flexible way to make reservations anytime you want from 6PM to 9PM, however, the cruise members were very unorganized, you could never seat on-time even if you made reservations, and there were always long lines. In addition, the menu was very limited. Each day they changed the main course, but everything else remain the same. The main course had roughly about 5 main dishes. In other cruises, the food quality was much better, better portions, and had a bigger menu to choose from. Critic #5: The Sorrento's Pizza Restaurant (complementary). This restaurant was open 24/7 and they only served pizza or special orders where you could make your own pizza, but that was it! It was the same thing throughout the entire trip! On my other cruises, similar restaurants will serve pizza, pastas, desserts, sandwiches and more. Every day they'll have three different pastas and sauces, with different desserts too, but that was not the case in the Oasis of the Seas. In conclusion, if you want a big cruise, beautifully remodeled with limited activities that you can book, and have a limited selection of complementary restaurants, then this is the cruise for you.

Oasis of The Seas Overrated!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by agp0331