3. Grandeur of the Seas
We were not sure what to expect from a smaller ship. We had nothing to fear. The Grandeur indeed provided a grand experience. Embarkation at Port of Baltimore went smoothly. Once onboard the crew proved to be beyond attentive. The smaller ship experience is more personal and very enjoyable. After initial introductions, any crew staff I met quickly recognized my husband and I, called us by name and remembered our preferences for the duration of the cruise. The Main Dining Room food was varied, well prepared, tasty and served by staff who could not have been more attentive. Royal brought back the Parade of Dining Room staff who sang to the diners during 1 evening. Sounds corny but everyone cheered and loved it. CHOPS served the best tasting filet mignon I have ever had anywhere. Giovanni's served a perfect risotto. Anyone who has tried to make this understands the work and finesse involved in the oreparation of this dish. There were plenty of movies, lectures, shows and other varied activities to keep folks of all ages occupied. The many open areas and windows all over the ship provide ample seating for relaxing with a book or Kindle while ocean gazing. This is a treat not available on the larger ships. There was a variety of music and opportunity for all types of dancing. I look forward to cruising on Grandeur again and highly recommend a cruise on Grandeur.

Grandeur of the Seas exceeded expectations.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Tead102

We were not sure what to expect from a smaller ship. We had nothing to fear.

Tead102’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Well maintained, clean and roomy. Loved the balcony.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans

• Tequila Tasting
    Fun and interesting experience. We all learned a lot more about Tequila than I ever imagined. Mexicans take Tequila as seriously as Itslians or French take wine. The small museum and Mayan rain ritual we also saw were bonuses.
    View All 118 Tequila Tasting Reviews
  • Bamboo Rafting
    If you are looking for a unique And relaxing Jamaican experience this tour is for you. It is the Jamaican version of a Venetian gondala ride. We loved it. You sit on a bamboo raft and a Raft guide pilots your raft for the next 60 minutes along the pretty Martha Brea river. At a few bends in the rivet Jamaicans yell out from the banks asking if you would like to buy food, beer, water or crafts. They are not pushy and accept no as an answer without any arguing.
    View All 26 Bamboo Rafting Reviews
  • Trolley Roger
    This was a short trolley tour of Grand Cayman narrated by a tour guide who explained the basic philosophy of the Cayman government and the extensive banking done in Grand Cayman. Highlight was a brief stop at a local beach that was beautiful.
    View All 29 Trolley Roger Reviews
  • Cabana over the water
    We also rented a cabana over the water. It had a ceiling fan, plenty of space for 4 adults to lay back and relax on either chaises or the built in cushioned benches. We were provided our own floating mats and snorkel equipment. The cabana came equipped with an ice chest full of ice water and we also enjoyed a large tasty beach barbecue. The cabana rental also included the services of an attendant who brought drinks, more towels etc when needed.
    View All 13,032 Cabana over the water Reviews
  • Jetskiing
    We all agreed we would love 2-3 days just at Labadee. The jet ski tour was so much fun. We listened to a 30 min safety lecture before setting out with our 2 guides. We zoomed at fast speeds along the coast.
    View All 66 Jetskiing Reviews