3. Disney Dream
I can't say enough about how much of an enjoyable time that me and my family had on our first cruise. My husband and younger son were very uneasy about cruising in the first place but after this adventure my husband booked another one. The ship was super clean and everything ran like a well oiled machine. Just outstanding service across the board. My only dislike is the child groupings for activities. My youngest son who is 10 was grouped in with the toddlers and he hated that. They should have a grouping that separates the toddlers from the pre-teens.

Superb All the Way

Disney Dream Cruise Review by rowevltn4

• Sail Date: May 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas
rowevltn4’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 13 to 15
Get Disney Dream price drops

Super clean and perfect location.
  Disney Dream Deck Plans