Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by optoyman@aol.com

• Sail Date: Apr 2015
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

Just got off of the Paradise, I was apprehensive about a smaller ship with no balconies but was surprised to find that the old ship was in great shape and found the dinning to be above Carnivals pretty good food and the entertainment above average!

This was our 12th Carnival cruise and my 20th with all cruise lines, sure the ship is small and there is no surfing, hang gliding,or zip lines...but there are NO lines! anytime dining, no waiting, service at dinner was excellent as was the food! The Carnival singers and dancers were some of the best I have seen on a cruise. Only down side of the cruise (besides being too short) is if you are a non-smoker...it is hard to get away from the smoke, especially in the casino! overall a very pleasant experience! Bingo was always fun but if your 85 year old mother is playing more than one card she will not be able to keep up, Max is very quick with the numbers!

By the second day, every staff member knew our names and seemed to really care whether or not we were having a good time.

optoyman@aol.com's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 6E E-106

I was with my Mother, and the room was arranged with single beds in an "L" shape which provided lots of walking around room, even if I had been traveling with my wife I think I would prefer this arrangement! except for the window, the room was very clean, our room steward was just okay compared to the service that we are used to on Carnival.

optoyman@aol.com