Anthem of the Seas Review

OldSalty64
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2015

I have cruised 37 times so far, on most of the cruise lines and in various cabin classifications.

I take the family, seven of us, three generations, away every two years they love RCI, I prefer less crowds and more sedate lifestyle.

We pulled up in the car park and where immediately met by two guys, one took all the baggage except mine, I had not downloaded the labels, he made these out for me and took my baggage. We walked to Terminal entrance, 3 mins away.. Checking in was by one of many Checkin Staff with iPads moving around in the Terminal Building... show them your Seapass which you print off at home and your passport and walk on board.. Unless like me you did not Upload your Photo.. No problem here they took my photo with the iPad, and said walk on board, I had my SeaPass.. just not done photo bit. There was a conventional Check in Dest for those who had not Downloaded Seapass. and there were queues there.

Cabin Balcony
1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find an Anthem of the Seas Cruise from $382

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.