3. Carnival Sunshine
I have been on many different Carnival and Disney ships, and to walk into the atrium and see the big shiny Sun, I knew fun was sure to follow! The crew on board were so friendly and bright and Jamie Dee needs to be the new Carnival Ambassador! There were so many awesome and fun activities, and she was a ball of fun! I loved Red Frog and Ocean Plaza, which is where I spent a lot of time when not donating to the casino. The casino hosts were kind in teaching me some of the games, though I still kept donating! JiJi's is, by far, one of the best dining experiences EVER! The pork belly and duck are TO DIE FOR!! I really enjoyed the layout of the piano bar, 88, as it was intimate and Lacey, our pianist was OUTSTANDING and extremely personable, plus ADORABLE!! The Serenity Deck was awesome! We loved lounging out at night the first few nights, then after our room changed we spent more time on our balcony. The only "downfalls" I found were our first cabin had a large banging noise in the beginning, but we were lucky to be able to move, however-this wouldn't have ruined my cruise as when I'm on the ocean, I find my peace of mind. Your Time dining in the beginning was a bit hard until we found a comfortable flow. We are a roll with the punches type of cruisers. The Punchliners is small and weirdly shaped but we made a point to get there early to sit facing the stage, however if we didn't then we sat on the side and watched through the tv and enjoyed anyways. In the end, I really loved the ship and any flaw that anyone could mention a happy and silver lining could be found! We sail her again October and can't wait!

Walkin' On Sunshine

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by dannie212

dannie212’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 6176
The room is functional and comfortable! The balcony is fab!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins