3. Oasis of the Seas
Embarkation/Debarkation was easy and quick. Entertainment (cats, come fly with me, Aqua show) as good as it gets. Food average at best. Ratings a for best d for worst. Chops "c". Windjammer "c". Solerium "c". Overall food was the worst of the many cruises I have taken. Prohibition Night. This one is a joke. You have to pay $35 each and I cannot tell you for what. The Jazz Band is terrible. Half of the people walked out. No 1920's music by the band. If you like spending your money go ahead but be forewarned. The ship is beautiful. Main dining average at best. Had a table for 6 reserved for several months. When we arrived one couple was seated at one table, another couple seated at another table and the third was at a different dining room altogether. Took us a lot of effort to get past the manager and all was resolved by the third day! The first night we were basically told to go eat somewhere else and check back tomorrow night.

Beautiful Ship

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Dawg67

Embarkation/Debarkation was easy and quick.

Entertainment (cats, come fly with me, Aqua show) as good as it gets.

The ship is beautiful.

Dawg67’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Excellent. Attendant was excellent.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans