3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
After all the hype in the lead up what a disappointment to board a smelly ship no more than a floating retirement village including passengers dying or being taken by ambulance at every port. The food is bland and boring, the activities are what I would expect in my fathers nursing home. The ship is caustrophic with no outside dining the only option is to try your luck in not catching the "Cunard Cough" they so lovingly call it when getting food in the Kings court and finding a spot outside to balance your meal in the fresh air. We wrote to the captain with our concerns of the flu and why people weren't provided with face masks in the public areas it was quite disgusting. Yep still waiting for a response - poor form Cunard. Entertainment was fair with some acts just not worth the time watching. Why do I have to pay for a fitness class? why isn't it included? at $15US that is $20 Australia ridiculous. They charge wherever they can, like how to use your Ipad my husband went along thinking he may learn something but he already knew how to turn it on!, yes please another $15.

So much for the WOW factor.

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by Linga longa

• Sail Date: March 2015
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Entertainment was fair with some acts just not worth the time watching.

Linga longa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 11046
Ok spent a lot of time here for the fresh air
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins