3. Norwegian Epic
I was first on the Epic in February of 2014. We loved the "new" NCL so much we went on the Getaway in October of 2014 and we are booked on the Escape in 2015. Needless to say I am saying goodbye to my old friend Princess Cruises (17 cruises) and moving to NCL. Freestyle is my idea of how cruising should be. If you want to dress up, do it but don't expect others to do so. From everything to the Garden Cafe (buffet) to Cagney's (high end steak house) the food is really good and continues to improve every time we sail on NCL. My favorite is the Bistro. I have tried all the restaurants except the Cirque Dreams and Dinner. The main dining rooms are very good and so is the buffet. You could easily travel on a budget not go to a specialty restaurant and be happy. I love the Epic's controversial cabin design but I guess I am in the minority. I did not have the best cabin attendant this time. Last time Winnie was WONDERFUL! My cabin was not dusted and there were items left by the previous passenger in the drawers. My room was never made up until very late in the day. I had to ask several times for a room service menu. I don't let this stuff detract from my cruises and I got it resolved. There were very few children on board and I don't have any so I don't know about the youth programs. I LOVE the water slides and rode them every day. Alas the Epic is now stationed in the Med so she won't be as easy for this S. Florida boy to jump on at the last minute with a smokin deal. Happy Landings!

Another Great Cruise on the Norwegian Epic

cruizinsince73’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 10085
NCL was very kind to upgrade me from a studio to an IB on deck 10. This cabin is located between the elevators banks. I was worried about the noise but red lots of reviews to the contrary. I can personally support that. Although small, the design is so very well thought out that it seems bigger. I was traveling alone and there was lots of leftover space. I travel light and NCL offered two $25 a bag laundry specials but I didn't need it. The best are some of the best at sea and I like the fragrance of the soap and shampoo NCL provides.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins