3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
we were told we had accommodation in Hong Kong which happened to be new years eve which never happened and were lucky to have any accommodation at all. even though we had an email saying we had they would not cover our accommodation. So we cannot trust what they say. One may have enjoyed the trip if they did not pick up the worst disease for 25 years one has ever had. The Ship is a floating incubator. Poor hygiene on the ship did not. we applied alcohol gel twice every time we ate and still got sick. I was off work for 3 weeks after the cruise thanks very much. The staff were very nice especially in the dinning room. The most enjoyable thing I did on board was the watercolor classes but once I got ill I could not get out of bed to do anything for 3 days. I agree it is the smoothest ship on the ocean but the ship is aging and is looking tired. Entertainment was generally good with some exceptional entertainers and some ok ones. Our second and last trip on this vessel.

Very Disappointed

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by TonyMerc

The staff were very nice especially in the dinning room.

Our second and last trip on this vessel.
TonyMerc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 4155
comfortable and spacious.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Hong Kong
    We were in Hong Kong for 4 days and found our own way around. We did not see the sky once. It was Chinese new years and a lot of activity was going on to celebrate which was very interesting. Many of the shops were closed and we traveled light hoping to get them there. A very busy place but the prices are no longer cheap like they were.Hint: Do not buy DVDs from the market stalls, most of ours did not work when we got home. Our friendly seller was a con man. I must say it was very clean and the water in the harbor was also clean compared to previous visits when it was a colony. we never felt threatened and we did do a lot of walking.
    View All 325 Hong Kong Cruise Port Reviews