3. AmaReina (APT)
Just got back off the Amareina after a lovely relaxing week on the Danube, ship is new and very clean, staff are very friendly, nothing was a problem and they were always smiling, what a good bunch, Kate the Manager was lovely too. The food was amazing, seen some fascinating places, met some lovely people, cabins spacious, we were #306 and it was a great location, never got disturbed, bed so comfy and bathroom great size, brill shower. The meals well what can I say ....... Beautifully presented, always hot and very tasty, plenty of choice, couldn't fault! No problem embarking or disembarkation, very well organised. 5 star from start to finish, I would recommend this cruise in a flash. Now for the down side, NOT a criticism at all, just how we felt, We would of liked to have cruised in the day time a bit more, we liked seeing all the cities, but the day we did Melk and Durnstein and cruised in the middle was the best, so relaxing....... I guess next trip we should check out the itinerary more! A bit too much coach trips for us

Amazing time......

AmaReina (APT) Cruise Review by Sandraiom

Sandraiom’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaReina (APT) price drops

Cabin was very clean, spacious, brilliant shower, good size bathroom, always kept nice by hard working staff, great location for us, comfy bed ........ Couldn't fault!!
  AmaReina (APT) Deck Plans