• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

David P Warrington
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2015
Cabin: Outside Twin with Balcony and Shower

P&O first of all made a mess of our cabin choice, we booked a cabin on the back of the ship on deck C when I tried to open the cabin door it would not open so I called reception and was told that I had been upgraded which at first I thought was good until I saw the cabin which was on the lido deck midships it was so much smaller with a much smaller balcony and very high, we were told that because it was midships it was an upgrade and no cabins where available on deck C. after a very stressful encounter with the reception team we where asked to stay in the cabin and they would look into getting us moved, at which point I asked if we could get a flight back to Manchester (which I wished we had) as we could not accept this cabin for to weeks, eventually we where given a more suitable cabin on the back of the ship.

The entertainments team on the ship where so unorganised and did not inform passengers of the change of program for the evening entertainment.

The waiters in the restaurant we rude and did not appear to be interested maybe because the gratuities had been paid from onboard accounts. Also the food in the restaurants on many occasions was cold having been brought so far from the kitcen.

Outside Twin with Balcony and Shower

Cabin JC

Excellent once we got the cabin as booked

The cabin steward was fantastic.

Find a Ventura Cruise