River Beatrice Cruise Review

River Beatrice Cruise Review by leonie dale

• Sail Date: Apr 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French Balcony

To say an experience of a life time one I will never forget. The Enchanting Danube was an experience of a life time, from the ship itself it was beautifully decorated had everything we needed on board, we were totally spoilt. The service provided was First Class, the food was amazing you would certainly not go hungry. The staff each and everyone of them so welcoming, especially the staff Carla, Marcus, Elena, Ivan, Romeo, Richie & Boris they made us laugh and took good care of us as did all the staff but they stood out. You could fault nothing. I wish I was back there right now. And would 100% go again.

leonie dale's Full Rating Summary

Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin 2 323

The Cabins where beyond my expectations the space, the décor was to a fine detail and plenty of storage space and had all the facilities you would need and more than what I expected. I was very surprised... And would 100% go again.

Walking Tour

Was at an easy pace style tour the guide was very knowledgeable. Passau had beautiful scenery. Really lovely town. We overnighted here and the weather was perfect.

View All 218 Walking Tour Reviews
Melk Abbey

Absolutely spectacular the grounds the Abbey itself breath taking... The guide was very knowledgeable and was going at an nice pace to take it all in. The Uniworld team as normal had everything spot on everything ran perfectly on time.

View All 182 Melk Abbey Reviews
Durnstein (Krems)

We stayed on board as we sailed into Durnstein a lot took the wine tasting tour but the weather was beautiful and we took to the top deck on River Beatrice and the scenery was amazing so nice to have a little break on board and experience life on board.

Bike Tour

We took the bikes supplied by Uniworld and cycled approx. 4k along the boardwalk and back to the ship it was good fun enjoyed by all. The bikes were perfect and we of all ages managed.

View All 12 Bike Tour Reviews
City Tour

Again spot on buses at the ready no delay everyone in their groups and into the city we did a bus tour around the main sights and then got out and took the rest by foot, we had an hour to spare while there so we did a little shopping.

View All 169 City Tour Reviews
Bratislava

Bratislava is a compact city glad we got to see it we took a bus from Vienna which took approx. 75 mins and then did a short walking tour with some free time, I think personally I would of stayed on the ship and taking advantage of some free time when the ship docked as we were right in heart of Bratislava

City Tour

Budapest is a must I was blown away we were advised the evening before to make sure you were up on deck around 730 as we sailed into Budapest and to say the views were breath taking the scenery was very moving. We took a tour in the city we did a tour called ''do it like the locals'' so we took trams and local transport to get around it was really beautiful. We jumped on board then got ready and had our farewell dinner that evening, after dinner the ship sailed to the opposite side of Budapest so we took in the sites with the city lit up at night it was spectacular

View All 353 City Tour Reviews