3. Celebrity Silhouette
My sister and I are both in our 50's and love to cruise, and this was our first time on Celebrity. We usually cruise with Princess, but decided on a change and took advantage of the full package Celebrity was offering for their seven night sailings, which included airfare direct from London, ON, classic drink package, gratuities, and a specialty dining coupon. Not having this large bill at the end of the cruise was a gift all to itself. There were differences in the two cruise lines, and we still love Princess, but overall we really enjoyed Celebrity, the ship was clean and the food was amazing. We used our specialty dining on the Lawn Club Grill, and what a great choice. It was our last night on board, and the weather was amazing, the service was incredible and of course the food was so good we ate too much. We are sailing on an 11 night cruise in 2016 with Celebrity, and we will definitely be booking the Lawn Club Grill again. Being Canadian you don't want to be in-doors when the weather is great, so to sit outside with the green lawn and the sun setting, having a wonderful meal can't be beat. We had three ports of call, but we only went on one excursion in St. Kitts with Sky Safari Zip lining, and what fun! Both my sister and I have never zip lined before, and felt safe, with the only scary part being the truck ride up the mountain to the first line. It was very rocky. The runs were short, but lots of fun and worth the money, and the guys working both ends of the lines, were pure eye candy. Also to be mentioned is the entertainment on board, which was much better than other cruises we have been on. My sister is not much into shows, but agreed to the first one, because I like them, but then was impressed, so we saw five shows in total, with only one show that wasn't as good. Its not Vegas, but very talented singers and performers. With regard to the cabins, as mentioned in other reviews the cabins did lack storage, but we managed to work around it. Two complaints was the balcony floor could have been cleaner, and no ice buckets in the rooms. However we did find the shower much roomier than Princess, and easy to shave the legs with a foot rest in the shower, and glass enclosure. Wonderful! Overall it was a very relaxing and enjoyable cruise, which is what we wanted. We're looking forward to sailing with Celebrity again next year.

Sisters relaxing in the sun on the Silhoutte

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Brydisu

Brydisu’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2B 7190
I read on other reviews that the cabins lacked storage and agree, but we managed to work around it. Our location was great on Deck 7. We did find the balcony floor could have been cleaner and received notice that it was being cleaned at 9am one morning, but it was never done. There was also no ice buckets in the room, but I didn't request one and perhaps I will next cruise. The room was clean, and the bathroom shower was a pretty good size in comparison to past cruises.
The beds were very comfortable, but of course small which is to be expected on a cruise.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins