3. Norwegian Breakaway
Wow, wow, wow! Where do one begin! mine was the end of the cruise, thank goodness. The food was discussing from the beginning, which was lunch at the garden cafeteria 10percent of the food that was hot. Really,,, "people keeping hot food and clean cups and plates, should everyone main priority." Food contamination. .. more pork than one needed to see, nothing good food breakfast, but carbs. "The music", I kept better 70's 80's on my phone which, I listened to practically throughout most hot party's on the cruise, the bliss room had pretty good music some nights. My neighbors, I guess couldn't handle their liquor, yelling and leaving their beer bottles and wine glass on the balcony to flip over and crack or break onto my side of the balcony, food plates also, WOW! !! Manhattan room, the 3rd night eating at this restaurant the soup,, made me so sick,,to the point I didn't eat the main course. 1pool table, some of the itinerary from 2nd day to 6th was wrong couldn't join some activities, because the sheet was WRONG! !!! The best people on the cruise is the cabin crew cleaning staff, "Radu" or Radd, the best guy there, which I suggest you guys leave a great tip...he even makes animals out of towels...

Wishing I was on a different cruise.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by chankers

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Family Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B4
Great, Radd, is great the girl was good.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• jet ski
    Great time on the jet ski,the time we spent was longer than a hour that the cruise was offering. The price was fare and there was no waiting time for the ski's, the wife let the son drive and had a great time for 45 min plus.I'm sure the cruise had it but, everyone else would've done it too, with them.
    View All 13,554 jet ski Reviews
  • Nassau
    Fear of my life, cab drivers are reckless, cray, cray...the water was great the people on the beach just bother you all day, also this ladie got her hair braided, she only asked for 10 braids and got 30, "the braider wanted to call the police" cause she only wanted to pay for 10braids "be careful".
    View All 5,950 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews