3. Disney Wonder
This was our 20th cruise, the first one on Disney Wonder with the Grandchildren. It was great for the boys but I wonder why anyone without children would ever want to go on a Disney Cruise. There is absolutely nothing for adults to do during the day, other than the pool deck or the ports. On the plus side, the cabins were nice and large with much drawer and closet space. The split bath was good to although traveling in our cabin without children, I would have preferred a stall shower. Room Service was wonderful in the morning. We never waited more than 10 minutes for our order to arrive. The food in the dining rooms was really good as well as out waiter and assistant waiter who traveled with us to all three dining rooms. On the negative side, the dining rooms were really crowded with the tables very close together. They were also very noisy. The food everywhere else on the ship was really bad, especially at the buffet. The buffet was not set up for a lot of people with just two lines on either side of the buffet, slowly moving down the line. The area with tables was also very small and too close together. The pool in the Adults only area was small and only had ladders to get into it, making it very hard to get in and out of. The only real entertainment for adults was the Magician. I thought that act was really good. Wood I go on another Disney Cruise? Probably not. Even the kids ages 8 and 10 were getting a little too old for this cruise.

Disney Wonder 4 Night, April 8, 2014

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by wendyatpml

• Sail Date: April 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

wendyatpml’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Disney Wonder price drops

The cabin was nice and large with plenty of drawer space and closet space. The split bathroom was nice but I would have much preferred a stall shower.
  Disney Wonder Deck Plans