3. Norwegian Gem
My in laws go on a lot of cruises,so when we got engaged and mentioned we wanted a beach wedding, they suggested a cruise. We picked Norweigan Gem because of the destination ports,mainly St. Thomas where we wanted to get married. It exceeded all my expectations. The staff was unbelievably friendly and went out of their way to make us feel special on our wedding night. The cruise director himself and staff decorated our room with balloons,flowers, wine,champagne ,electric candles. It was unbelievable! Our steward was always friendly and kept our room neat and clean and fresh. We had an inside cabin and while understandably small,was enough room for our clothes to be unpacked and put away in drawers,on shelves and in the closet. Bathroom was nice and shower was good. The shows were great, the food was great,we had a unlimited beverage package which I recommend ,it pays for itself after a couple days! There was always something to do and we didn't eat at the same place for dinner every night. Even the specialty dining was worth the extra expense. Nobody got sick they have hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE! The ship was kept very clean and the staff was just so attentive and friendly. I absolutely recommend Norweigan and would go again. We just got home 3 days ago and are already talking about taking a cruise to the Bahamas!

Our wedding cruise

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review by Tanyamokros11

Tanyamokros11’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Inside
Cabin IC 5063
Very good,plenty of room. Always clean.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins