3. Carnival Liberty
My family and me just got off the Carnival Liberty. There were 10 of us, we are from Puerto Rico. We had sail on Carnival before, but we took a couple of Royal Caribbean cruises, and then went back to Carnival. Mainly because of the prices. I love the Carnival Liberty fun atmosphere and family oriented vibe. The ship was beautiful. Very colorful, something that I like, clean and in very good shape. It was a little confusing at first to get to the main dinning room, and I didn't like that you have to walk by the casino to get from the back of the Promenade to the front were the stores are, because of the people smoking. But overall is a great ship. The sail away party on the first night, right after the muster drill, was great. It really help you get on vacation mode. We also went to the Seussapalloza Parade, and it was a great activity for the kids. It is a parade from the back of the ship to the front, we some characters of the Dr Seuss books. It ends with the Cruise director reading The Cat in the Hat we help from the audience. We didn't like any of the shows. The one on the first elegant night, should be called the "stereotypical show". It was a mess, with a blonde guy who looks like Gunther from Friends, singing about how the women from China are free. Then they try to sing in Spanish. Then they finish singing about how great America is. The only thing I like about that show was the Irish dance. Other than that, we did a lot of Trivia, and won a Trophy for the Disney Trivia, and we went to the Michael Jackson tribute, (it was good) and one of the PG comedy show, and it was funny. We love our waiters on the Main Dinning room, they were great. But the service on the Lido Deck buffet was a little bit slow. One more thing, Camp Carnival: it was great. The kids have a lot of different activities. Even at night. The staff was great, and the plce was beautiful.

Happy we went back to Carnival.

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by queen_jen

queen_jen’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6B 1421
The cabin was an average OceanView Cabin. Plenty of space and storage. It have a king size bed, or two twins bed. A sofabed and another bed on top of that one. I think it is have a great location near the elevators on the back ship. Get out the cabin, take a right, get on the elevator. Press 9, your are on the buffet, Press 5 you are one The Promenade.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins